Be a Supporter!

Droppin Beats Remix Droppin Beats Remix

This Game IS Awesome!

5 of my favorite songs.

Luigi vs. Yoshi - [Part 1 Luigi vs. Yoshi - [Part 1

Such great work! You got talent, but you're problem is finishing what you started.

The intro is tacky, instead i would of had something ATLEAST like... "today is a peaceful day but luigi is pissed off because yoshi looked at luigi wrong"

The fighting scene though is SUPER COOL, I couldn't of done anything like that I just dont have that kind of epic fighting imagination like you.

Sprite animation is kinda dying and I thank you deeply for keeping it alive, I just hope you can finish it and make it completely awesome.

ExplosiveAnimations responds:

Thanks! Thanks very much! And i also thought about fighting intros, that they should be different... After Luigi vs. Yoshi Part 2 i will change it into something different!

Smash Bros Wii U Animated Smash Bros Wii U Animated

visually stunning, but come on mario didn't even stand a chance

Tone-tuner Tone-tuner

wonderful little creation, i wish i could understand what it was really dooing...

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

i love salad fingers and that was a great edition to your series.

Termonster Termonster

you come up with the best ideas.

Features of new iPhone Features of new iPhone

love.

Akaba Shakes it up in col Akaba Shakes it up in col

nice work. pretty fluid fbf animation.
keep on improving! and you'll be on of the greatest.

HereWiiGoAgain responds:

Thanks man!

Top Oyunu Top Oyunu

it runs rather smoothly, but the collision is rather annoying.
You could of had a better idea than a red circle for a main character too.

Gangster Blaster Gangster Blaster

the graphics are pretty nice... simple. the laser though, could of used some work though.
the one big problem i have with this is that there is a bar at the top looping from 0 - 1000.
i understand why you would want to make a limit to how far forward the guy can go, but as a user it's just annoying.
the best part about this is your sounds, they all rock, the laser sound, the enemies funny noises... the music is wonderful, but I wish it looped.
this could be something, if you give it more work, but the engine just looks like a followed tutorial with no extra thought put in.

paulevans92 responds:

cheers for the feedback ! I appreciate it, it was my first time using the software and an university project so I didn't have much time to work on the project, I'm glad you like the sound and theme music :)