Droppin Beats Remix Droppin Beats Remix

This Game IS Awesome!

5 of my favorite songs.

Tone-tuner Tone-tuner

wonderful little creation, i wish i could understand what it was really dooing...

Top Oyunu Top Oyunu

it runs rather smoothly, but the collision is rather annoying.
You could of had a better idea than a red circle for a main character too.

Gangster Blaster Gangster Blaster

the graphics are pretty nice... simple. the laser though, could of used some work though.
the one big problem i have with this is that there is a bar at the top looping from 0 - 1000.
i understand why you would want to make a limit to how far forward the guy can go, but as a user it's just annoying.
the best part about this is your sounds, they all rock, the laser sound, the enemies funny noises... the music is wonderful, but I wish it looped.
this could be something, if you give it more work, but the engine just looks like a followed tutorial with no extra thought put in.

paulevans92 responds:

cheers for the feedback ! I appreciate it, it was my first time using the software and an university project so I didn't have much time to work on the project, I'm glad you like the sound and theme music :)

Virtual Guitar 6 Virtual Guitar 6

This is a GREAT Tool! To me it's not just a virtual guitar but something I can sit down with and figure out how to play the guitar. Thank You very much for making this.

Among Them Among Them

This is awesome... Fun and Original.

BadBearGames responds:

Notebook Space Wars Notebook Space Wars

Super Imaginative!! I haven't seen a game like this before. The notebook style is genius. Great Work! The whole game is a masterpiece.

Battalion Commander Battalion Commander

A masterpiece! For a flash game this is terrific, I'd expect to see this on the app store for money! I like all the explosions and powerups and the graphics are great. You did a fine job iriysoft

Pizza Pusher Pizza Pusher

Interesting Idea... but too simple. unless you're into newgrounds awards, it's pointless.

Mass Mayhem 2099 A.D. Mass Mayhem 2099 A.D.

Awesome job on the graphics! Gameplay is really fun. This deserves to be on a console, you got talent.